Sunday, April 22, 2007

Preach this Morning

I preach this morning in about four hours. The consultant people will be here. I'm not nervous about them, but it just adds another layer to the day.

It has been too busy of a weekend and it makes me sad. Planet Wisdom was good. It was a great conference with a better turnout than in the past couple years. Only one other pastor asked me how many people go to our church. I really don't understand what gives people the freedom to ask that question. I was at church from 8am-1pm and then 5pm-10:30pm on Friday and then 8am-6pm on Saturday. Then I will be at church from 7am-2pm and 6pm-8pm today.

I'm excited to preach today and for our JH/HS Combo Service. They are always high energy and fun and honestly less work. Matt Davis is preaching too so it should be awesome.

6pm tonight we get the preliminary report from the CONSULTANTS. Should be interesting.

No comments: