Friday, January 05, 2007

Up to Alpine

I'm headed up to Alpine this afternoon and I hope to do some observing for my thoughts on "camp as manipulation" post. Maybe this could be a dissertation topic. I'm sure it would ruffle some feathers. I don't suggest this stuff to be mean or hurtful to people in camping ministry. I'm as guilty of this as the next guy. It's just when someone suggested the concept to me, it really got me thinking and I couldn't shake it.

I might have my first day in a few weeks without a blog post tomorrow while I am up there. Maybe I can get to a computer. But if not, I will see you all on Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

Victor Estrada said...

Have fun up there... lets see how many kids you can get to drink the Kool-aide... just kidding. I hope that God uses you and your words as you're up there to encourage and challenge those kids.