Saturday, January 20, 2007

Pirate Show

pirate show

So we went to the Pirate Adventure show in Buena Park which is just like Medieval Times, but pirates instead of knights.

I'm not sure if I would recommend it to anyone, but it was actually kind of fun. The food is pretty good and there's LOTS of it. Tons of appetizers to start in the outside room where they do a pre-show: cocktail wienies, meatballs, ravioli, pasta, cheese, shrimp, etc. Then you go in and they give you salad, a 1/4 chicken, chunks of beef, vegetables, potatoes, ice cream, apple cobbler, and all the drinks you want.

They do the typical show thing. I actually got picked to go some stuff. They put a cheesy vest on me and a pirate hat and I carried "booty" to the ship and carried a lantern around and then waved to the crowd at the end. I think Grace liked her daddy as the pirate. Overall, it was fun, but kinda weird. The actors and workers there are all odd folks. They are not only the rejects of Hollywood, but also the rejects of the major theme parks. Strange birds.

No comments: