Thursday, January 11, 2007

Weight Watchers Update

So I started about 10 days ago on my new diet.
My start weight was 188 pounds (but I weighed myself in the middle of the afternoon with pants and a t-shirt on)
My weigh-in day is Monday and so this past Monday I weighed myself at what will be my normal time of day, right when I wake up, and I was buck naked.
So, my weight as of 1/8/07 - 179 pounds.
The discipline is continuing.

Discipline in eating is a huge part of living simply. You can't just gorge yourself every time you eat and expect to have a disciplined life or a simple life. The simple life requires discipline. This is really hard for me because I LOVE LOVE LOVE food. I still will enjoy an awesome meal with big portions once a week or so, but just not every day or even every meal.

No comments: