Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Favorites of 2006

Alright, I've been seeing all these different posts on people's favorites of 2006 and so now I will give it a shot.

Favorite Movie - I haven't seen enough to deserve to say.
Favorite Christian book - Simply Christian by NT Wright
Favorite Secular Book - Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klostermann
Favorite Blog by a "famous" person - Marko Ostreicher
Favorite Blog by a "non-famous" person - The Wonderful Noise by Victor Estrada
Favorite Worship Song - Inside Out by Hillsong United
Favorite Sermon I preached - Resetting Our Hearts - Part 2, Malachi 2:1-9. Check it out on iTunes under Podcasts for Calvary Church Elevation - January 22, 2006 or HERE
Favorite News - Finding out that Bea is pregnant - Baby due on July 5

That's enough for now

3 comments:

aca said...

my birthday is july 6th!

yeah for us!

Anonymous said...

Isn't July 5th your anniversary?
Jolinda

Eric Wakeling said...

Yes, the beauty of all this is that July 5 is our anniversary. It kinds sucks actually, but I can't complain.

So we are going to Hawaii to celebrate our 10 year anniversary in March so Bea is not so huge.