Friday, March 02, 2007

Off to Maui

We leave tomorrow morning for Maui and the place we are staying is a surprise to Bea, but I will tell the blogosphere. If you were to see my wife for any reason today, don't tell her that we are staying at the Grand Wailea Hotel.

activitypool_976

This is the view from the center of the hotel down the fountains toward the ocean.
reflectingpool_74
It has waterslides and a lazy river. Check them out in the next two pics.
rapidsslide_172
poolarea_396
This looks like an awesome place to chill in the evening.
boterobar
I think the sunsets will be pretty amazing.
hibiscuspoolatnight_975

Yeah, I guess you could say that I'm pretty excited. We fly out tomorrow morning. All we have left to do is pack. I can already feel the tension coming out of my shoulders.
You probably won't hear from me until next Saturday. As they say, "Aloha!"

2 comments:

Kim Tostada said...

That is sooo cool Eric!!!! Props to you. I hope you guys have a wonderful time.

-Mrs. Tostada-

Ryan Lee Sharp said...

You guys look so happy on that lazy river. ;)