Monday, January 07, 2008

My Friends Tigger and Pooh

I am sitting here watching this new Winnie the Pooh with Grace. We watch a show in the mornings while we are both still pretty out of it and we eat our breakfast before Ella wakes up.

This new show has Darby, a girl, instead of Christopher Robin. I don't get it. Why? It's some marketing research idiot's decision that a girl would reach o broader target audience. I don't mind that it's a girl. That's not it. It's just why change something that's not broken. The part that makes me mad is that it's a pretty cool show. The music must all be done by the same lady who did the Josy and the Pussycats movie. It's sounds just like it.

Who is against this atrocity of kicking out Christopher Robin?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christopher Robin visits from time to time and has a lovely accent. Maybe he's too old for the Playhouse Disney audience. My favorite part of the show is Tigger's grammar.