Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Eddie Ray Fisher


This is so weird. I just found out that a friend of ours from back in the Ocean Hills days named Eddie is in a huge and famous band called OneRepublic. They are the band that sings that song "Apologize" with Timbaland that you have probably heard if you watch any tv shows or listen to the radio. It's everywhere right now. They have over 15 million hits on their MySpace. They are big-time.

Eddie is the coolest guy too. I'm so happy for him. He is the second from the left in the photo. He actually played djembe in our wedding and we used to rock out with the Jr Highers together. I was involved with his wedding too. He's just a nice guy. He used to play in a band with another friend of mine and it didn't work out. I'm super stoked for him and I know that people in the "rock n roll" world are having more fun because Eddie is with them. I haven't seen him since I came to Calvary almost 7 years ago so it's been a while, but I'm still stoked.

No comments: