Friday, May 04, 2007

Ducks Advance

04_ducks7_lrg
I know the Canucks are from Canada and that Canadians love their hockey and that they love to make fun of our team name, but I have an official announcement. THE CANUCKS SUCK!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! You can interpret that as evil, maniacal laughter as I celebrate our glorious victory in only five games. I guess the Canuck fans will start rooting for Ottawa - only Canadian team left. I will root for them to make the Finals too.

Detroit is tied 2-2 with San Jose and either team would be an awesome opponent. The Canucks were fun because of family and friends in British Columbia. The San Jose Sharks are our ultimate rival and I can't stand them. The Detroit Red Wings are the NY Yankees of hockey and Jasen's favorite team so that would be a fun series too. GO DUCKS GO!! This next picture represents what happens to opponents of the "mighty" Ducks.
04_ducks5

No comments: