Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Weigh-In Day

The new weight is 170.8 pounds. That means I dropped a pound this week and 17.2 pounds since I started on January 2. My original was 188 pounds.

It's weird because I was pretty bad this week with eating. I went on our church's Men's Retreat and ate a bunch of bad food. I probably exercised more than usual though.

By the way, my favorite "diet" food is Hebrew National 97% Fat-Free hot dogs. They are only one weight-watcher point each. Wonder Light hot dog buns are one point each too. So you can have two hot dogs for four points. Four points is the same as a small bowl of Frosted Mini-Wheats with milk. It's the same as four apples. A six-inch Subway sandwich with only turkey (no crazy Chicken Parmesan sandwiches) is five points.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, man. What a great opportunity. Soak it up. Much love. Hope to see you and Bea soon!