Sunday, February 18, 2007

Pictures of Every Day Life

People have been making fun of me because I have been taking my camera everywhere and taking pictures of things are normal and not special or anything. I just want some pictures of regular life instead of just Christmas morning and vacations. So here is my first installment in what I hope to be a regular feature on wakebird.com.

This is me putting Grace in her carseat in the morning and she decided to make a funny face at me.
Grace funny face in car
Then she smiled.
Grace smiling in car
This is the outside of my office.
S.M. Office
This is the inside of my office. Pretty clean desk,huh?
My Office
This is my lunch on my lap in my car on the way to school.
Lunch on my lap
This is me going over my sermon in my car in the Biola parking lot.
Sermon in the car

That's all for now. More to come soon.

1 comment:

tam said...

Grace's smile trumps all!