Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm coming back

I've had enough of my silence. It's time to return to the blogosphere. Prepare to be blown away. I love Jesus so much and have a lot of passion for Him, but I also struggle with a pit in my gut at times. I'm human and loved by the most powerful being that has ever existed. That's the most intense thing ever. I was feeling kind of down lately spiritually, but we read I Corinthians 15 today - the whole thing, not just the first several verses - and it fired me up. So I'm back.

5 comments:

ashdown said...

yessssssssssss!! amanda and i were just talking about your blog. and it came true! we are prophetic! glad to see your back. and i love hearing your sexy voice each week on the podcast. rock and roll.

also, we will be in town jul 4-15 so we must hang!
peace dogg

Tostada said...

BAY-BEH!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! You rock Wakebird.... Glad you listened to me! I now love you three times more then I did before!

Mike DeVries said...

Say it's true! Say that my eyes have not decieved me! Tell me that one of my favorite bloggers has come back from the proverbial dead.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! He's alive!

jason said...

Eric,

Glad to hear you're back up and blogging... Looking forward to reading...

-J

be_a_Mary said...

HEYYYYY! On a total whim I checked your blog and you are here! Happy to read you're back!