Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I Started the Move

Today I started my move up to my new office. I need to take some pictures and post them on here. I'm up in the Worship Center of our church. My new office has a big window that looks down on the auditorium of the Worship Center. It's pretty big and cool. I am getting new furniture for it so I'm working from some old crappy stuff in this big office.

I moved up my computer, phone, and my main office supplies today. I got myself situated where I can work from there while getting the rest of my stuff (mostly books) moved up over the next week. Josh Simpson, the guy that gets my old office, wants me to hurry up since his square footage will double with his move.

I am kind of sappy right now over this whole thing. My eyes were getting watery as I was walking with the cart full of my stuff up to my new office. I really have loved my role and the people I work with. It will be weird to not be down there.

I know that the Student Ministries staff is throwing me a "surprise" lunch tomorrow. I'm really excited for that. It's right up my love language alley.

No comments: